Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine’s Day! “
Let all you do be done in love.” 1 Cor. 16:14
“We love because he first loved us.” – 1 John 4:19

Come and See!
February’s Come-and-See was absolutely wonderful.  We had some wonderful participants, met new faces, made new friends, prayed, played, ate, toured, connected, slept, listened, discerned…  The Sisters are still talking about it!  …and I miss each one of you already!  I’m just happy that I can put some faces to your names when I pray for you each day!  I hope you are now prayerfully ‘unpacking’ all the information you received this past weekend!  Know that I’m just a phone call or email away if you need to chat about anything!


Jesus turned and saw them following him and said to them, 
“What are you looking for?”
They said to him, “Rabbi, where are you staying?” 
He said to them, “Come and see!” (John 1:38-39)


The next Come-And-See Weekend with the Dominican Sisters ~ Grand Rapids are just around the corner: March 17 – 19, 2017I have heard from some of you, and I am looking forward to meeting you in person! 
Please register – even if you have already told me that you’ll be attendingby clicking on the following link:


This way I’ll be sure to have a room reserved for you, and I’ll know whether you will be attending in March.  There is no cost for this weekend.  Room and meals are provided.  

If you are flying, please provide your flight information so we can get a ride for you from the airport:   

Airline: ___________________ Flight #: __________

 

Date/Time of Arrival: _________________________________

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Seeking?

Here’s another ‘shout out’ for our next Come and See Discernment Weekend!   Would you believe it is only 6 weeks away?  So it’s...